2012 Week 4 - More Pet Peeves, Tinker Bell and Music to Move You
Not to get my weekly update off on the wrong foot, but I was reminded this week of one of my all time biggest pet peeves. Misuse of the word 'literally.' Literally: actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy. If you say, "I literally went blind," then you better damn well be blind and on a list for a seeing eye dog, or you are putting yourself in mortal peril.
So proud of my friend Anne who finished the Tinker Bell Half Marathon this weekend in just over 3 hours. Anne and I share an affinity for the plucky little pixie, so I was not surprised that she was 'all in' for the event. The race course wended its way through the streets of Anaheim, California and the Disneyland resort, and apparently the weather was wonderful.
This upcoming Tuesday is my friend Sally's last day at the company. =[
Lots of cool stuff on my tumblr this week. Check it out. =]
Enjoy this video... "My Body" by Young the Giant.
What's making me happy this week is having found and ordered myself a tiara (see Week 2). I may need to get a case for it so I can carry it around with me at all times...you know...in case. (Oh yes! There will be pictures!)
No comments:
Post a Comment