Saturday, January 7, 2012

Catch up post...Happy Holidays


So for the first time this year DH and I were pictured on our Christmas cards. Should we choose to have ourselves on the card in the future, we will also send along a picture of River to avoid the rampant disappointment. Lesson learned.

Little bit of bragging here...I got some cool stuff this year. Some good music - Crystal Bowersox's cd Farmer's Daughter is excellent; Adele Live at the Royal Albert Hall is phenomenal (dvd and cd). Some fun games - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5 through 7; Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (what can I say...I love Legos in all their many forms). Not a big year on the book front, though I did get The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern, which was utterly wonderful, however I did get a neat cover for my e-Ink Kindle and scored a Kindle Fire. Other miscellaneous treasures...high quality stir-fry pan, stereo system with iPod dock, shoes and clothes, etc.

We had a few events to attend, but plenty of time just the two (plus River) as well. Couldn't ask for a better holiday really. I hope yours was just as wonderful.

No comments: