2012 Week 5 - Dinner with Friends, Super Bowl XLVI, T-Rex and The Lorax
Had a lovely dinner with some new friends, who should win some kind of award for having the smallest house numbers ever (probably not 'ever', but they were very small). We only drove by twice before figuring it out though. They also have an awesome (not in a good way) chandelier in their dining area. It came with the house so saying that won't offend. I really should have taken a picture of it with my phone or something. Wow.
For someone who enjoys the game, the commercials and the half-time show, the Super Bowl creates a problematic bathroom situation. Thank goodness for the game analysis or it would have been a long wait. Since my team wasn't in it I didn't really care who won. That being said, I would have like to see the Giant lose (poor sport...blah, blah, blah). The commercials weren't all that either, so the entire thing left something to be desired. Here were my favorite commercials in case you're interested...
What's making me happy this week is a tumblr I stumbled upon called T-Rex Trying... "The Unfortunate Trials of The Tyrant Lizard King, By Hugh Murphy" is a series of drawings of a T-Rex dinosaur trying to perform a variety of tasks such as us an ATM, throw a javelin, use sunscreen, and how it turns out for him. Comedy gold.
Also what's making me happy this week is finding out that Dr. Seuss' The Lorax is coming soon to a theater near me! I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees.
No comments:
Post a Comment