Okay, I know it's the 3rd and I'm a few days late, but whatever.
DH was sick, so we stayed in New Year's Eve and played LittleBigPlanet. Honestly we were lucky to even make it to midnight. We did. We kissed. We were asleep almost immediately thereafter.
So...resolutions. I'm hesitant to make resolutions because of the doomed nature of doing so, but what about goals? Goals would be alright. I'm going to try to cut back on my soda intake. I'm going to try to snack less and eat healthier when I do snack. I'm going to try to get back into better shape (and hopefully lose a few pounds in the process). I'm going to try to spend more time playing with River. Wish me luck, but don't constantly bother me about how successful (or not) I've been.
Good luck with your resolutions or goals or whatnot.
No comments:
Post a Comment