I love this game. Love.
Love!
DH got it for me for Christmas and I started playing it last night. So. Much. Fun. You play as SackBoy (or Girl). There are levels to explore, things to collect. Just as important is the ability to customize the game, from dressing your SackBoy to building new objects and designing new levels. Most of the game I'm cordinated enough to play on my own, but I do need DH's skillz on some parts.
edit: Since we have our PS3 hooked up to our network we can go into the LittleBigPlanet store and download add-ons for the game. Most cost a little money and you get costume parts, stickers, decorations and new building materials, but a few are free. So far in the free category I've downloaded a man-eating plant costume, a tv head costume, a kubuki actor costume and a Santa costume. *giggles* Doesn't take much to please me.
No comments:
Post a Comment