Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...


It's not a dream any longer. In fact, we're snowed in. We have 10 inches of snow on the ground at our house and when DH tried to go into work this morning he got stuck in the road just beyond the driveway. We got the car pushed back into the driveway with the help of a neighbor.

I got all my shopping done last week as they had been predicting such a snowfall for 4 or 5 days. So coupled with the fact that I took this coming week off I shouldn't have a reason to drive for about 9 days. I only worry because most of DHs Christmas presents are still en route from Amazon...we might have a pretty sparse Christmas (mine from him are also en route).

River loves the snow. Loves. There are trails crisscrossing all over the backyard and she asks to go out approximately 15 minutes after she comes inside without fail. She's a little uncertain where to poop though.

1 comment:

Yo said...

why didn't it snow when i lived there? i want snoooowwwww!!

confused dogs are cute.