My friend Yo sent this to me in an email then posted it in her blog. Since I haven't had much to blog about and have just been posting comic strips I thought I would follow suit and answer in my blog...
1. What is your occupation right now? Title Examiner. I basically write reports on individual pieces of property...vesting, easements, taxes, deeds of trust, etc...very boring.
2. What color are your socks right now? Barefoot.
3. What are you listening to right now? Paper Planes by M.I.A. (it's in the blog soundtrack).
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My stepmom in Hawaii.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes.
8. How old are you today? 31.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? American Football, Hockey, Olympic Curling.
10. What is your favorite drink? Bombay Sapphire and tonic.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No.
12. Favorite food? I've been dreaming about Chicken Marsala the last couple of nights so I'll go with that.
13. What is the last movie you watched? The Polar Express.
14 Favorite day of the year? Christmas.
15. How do you vent anger? Cleaning.
16.. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos.
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn. I'm a sucker for the clothes.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Absolutely not! ...wait, yes, I do. This is a stupid question.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? I hate these questions.
21. Who is least likely to respond? See 20 above.
22. Living arrangements? Single family residence with darling husband and darling dog.
23. When was the last time you cried? Last week...awful dream.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Nothing that isn't supposed to be there.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Not applicable in blog format.
26. What did you do last night? Played some Flyff. Did some holiday quests in Guild Wars. Read for a bit. Played with the dog.
27. What are you most afraid of? Spiders.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Spicy? What does that involve? ...Cheese.
29. Favorite dog breed? Labrador Retriever. Black.
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
31. How many states have you lived in? 2 and a half. Washington state, Washington DC and Indiana.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
33. What is your favorite flower? Roses.
No comments:
Post a Comment