Saturday, January 24, 2009

Goals Progress

So how long do New Year's resolutions usually last? I think the average is about 2 weeks. So this would be a 3 week update on my goals...

- Cutting back on the soda intake.
Still on track with this and I'm hoping that it will help with the slimming down aspect of getting back into shape. Can't hurt, right? Drinking lots more water too.
- Snacking less and eating healthier when I do snack. Doing pretty well with this one too. The healthy snacks are still in place and I think I'm snacking less often. Portion control is still key.
- Work on getting back into shape. Not doing as well as I would like. I've been quite busy with painting and cleaning, so it's not like I'm inactive, but I really want to do the pilates workouts more often.
- Play with River more often. We haven't had nicer days per se, but days are getting longer so we've been taking River on walks again. She's having to remember her walking manners, but is improving with each foray. The walks help with the getting back into shape goal too.

No comments: