My friend Yo mentions that her sister does pilates videos for in shape purposes. I have a set of pilates videos, but have left off doing them because I like to be alone when I exercise because I'm self conscious.
Reality check... Whoa! That's my excuse?! It's not like there's stadium seating in the living room packed with people. At most we're talking DH and the dog!
So I got out my pilates mat and set of videos and did my workout. Did I feel self conscious? Yes. DH spent some time oggling me, and River kept wanting to play with me, but I survived both and feel good.
Thanks, Yo.
2 comments:
hey! you're welcome. and you're one ahead of me. boyfriend is still sleeping. and what am i doing? i'm watching "my first place" and reading blogs. i'm totally self conscious and hate doing it in front of boyfriend, too.
but if you got through it, i can totally do it.
Get your ass down to that lake! :p
By the way, I hurt all over. Not like when I had to shovel 16 inches of snow from the driveway, but still. I'm going to do a mini version of the same workout this afternoon to work out some of the soreness. Good luck on your efforts, Yo.
Post a Comment