Thursday, January 29, 2009

My own Prestige Class!

Warning: If you're not a gamer you can stop reading now, this won't make any sense whatsoever.

I helped a guy on a board I moderate on a project and in return he made a DnD prestige class inspired by me. It's awesome. (Just scroll down to where it says Queen of the Snow Bears.)

2 comments:

Yo said...

i don't know what that means, but i saw all the stats and everything and it looks awesome! boyfriend is a gamer. i'm going to forward this to him and see how he freaks out. he's totally on the forums. he's more of a forum whore than i'm a blog whore. hey, come to think of it... where is my blog whore shirt??

Carrie said...

The boards I moderate on are for the Brilliant Gameologists, a podcast about gaming, so there is lots of fun talk for gamers. It's a hard hat area though...proceed with caution.