Sunday, January 4, 2009

Grown up dog


It used to be that when I did laundry I could tell what color the clothes I just took out of the dryer were based on what color lint I took out of the lint trap. Now when the lint trap comes open the lint is unfailingly black...and furry. Blech!

River is now fast approaching 7 months old. And she has fleas. Or some kind of bug that DH pulled off of her. We'll have to do some research and then figure out what kind of 'cure' we need. Haven't weighed her recently, so I'll update when we do, but she's heavy. DH can still hoist her around with what appears to be relative easy, but in my arms she is dog-shaped lead.

edit: So, yes, it's fleas. I just doused our girl with FrontLine, which the vet recommended, and we'll go from there.

No comments: