Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The stores are decked out. Starbucks has started serving Eggnog Lattes and Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I even got an Eggnog Shake at Jack in the Box.

But here at home the look is because I've brought out some Christmas stuff in hopes that I can get a good picture of River playing with something festive for our Christmas cards. So far no luck. She's enormously curious about all the strange items, but is way too excited to be anything more than a blur tearing around the living room with a Santa hat in her mouth. I still have a while though, so I'll keep the camera handy.

edit: Better luck this afternoon, but I may have to buy a new Santa hat.

1 comment:

Yo said...

oh, i miss winter in washington! it's been hot here. hot. like 90 recently. yesterday was windy and blustery, and that was awesome.

i miss the cold!! starbucks doesn't taste as good when you're trying to chug down a pumpkin spiced latte in 90 degree weather. red cup or no.