
I really, really do. She's this wonderful little life form that looks to us for love and necessities and discipline. I just love seeing her happy, and I love it even more when she's happy because of me. Not much beats when I go to pick her up, she hears my voice and perks right up, tail wagging, tongue lolling out...happy, because of me.
Our little darling is now 42 pounds, and 5 months old. She is still losing teeth. 3 of her canines are gone and we can see the new ones on the way in. The one still left is very loose and should be out any time now.
We've been working on her self control (i.e. "leave it" "stay") and she's doing so well. DH actually gets her to lay down then will place a treat on the back of a paw and tells her to "leave it." Sometimes we have to make some minor corrections, but she leaves it in place until she's allowed to "get it."
Her album is updated through today and I've added dates so viewers can see her progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment