
It's hard to believe she's been with us a month, but she has. Great news though...she's now sleeping through the night! Any of you who've had a puppy or a baby can empathize with what a monumental step toward your renewed mental health that is. She does however seem to have an internal clock that goes off 10-15 minutes before our alarm does.
Story time... My mom invites me out to her neighbor's garage sale. Wealthy neighbor, might be some good stuff. She says, "I'll babysit River while you look around." So I'm looking around for all of 2 minutes when mom comes to find me to tell me that River has pooped. Now I don't go anywhere public without paper towels and plastic bags, but seriously? Babysitter can't pick up some poop herself?
Anyways, poop dealt with, back inside. For being a person of considerable means this neighbor doesn't have a lot of great stuff, but I get a few things and am back out in about 5 minutes. Mom says, "I think she got into a slug." Sure enough, there's slug slime all over River's muzzle and left paw. Really?! Something as simple as don't let her get into anything is beyond comprehension? Cause letting River play with and then devour a slug is definitely getting into something! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get slug slime out of dog fur?! I don't think I'll be letting mom babysit again any time soon...seriously, how did I survive?
Lots of new photos and finally got around to updating her album.
No comments:
Post a Comment