I've mentioned Noil in my posts about Neopets and now I will share his greatness with you. On Neopets you have pets, but those pets can have petpets, and Noil is a petpet. I found a picture of a Noil some place and that's what lead me to Neopets in the first place.
'Noil' is lion spelled backward (clever those Neopets folks are). "A Noil is a fluffy, bouncy companion who will follow your Neopet where he or she goes." I have a collection of Noil items both on the site and in real life. There are 52 items that are in some way related to Noil on the Neopets site and I have them all (there are also 3 unreleased items).
In real life I've been able to get a few plushies of Noil and a couple of other items, but where the geekiness really starts to shine through is my Noil scrapbook. I've printed out all the images of Noil I could find on Neopets and have them collected in a little book dedicated to the object of my affection. I'm really quite proud of it, although no one outside of my husband has ever seen it.
2 comments:
you have to post pictures of your scrapbook now.
Hmmm...I guess that means I'll be learning how to use our scanner then.
Post a Comment