
Here's the deal, I fail at doing some very basic things in the kitchen. Complicated things, sure. But ask me to boil plain white rice so that it comes out properly? No can do. Also amongst my culinary failures is the ability to hard boil eggs to perfection. It's either on the soft side or cooked way too long. And I follow a recipe! It's not like I guesstimate on the time or what level of heat to use.
So the rice thing doesn't affect me much. Some people love rice. I'm more of a pasta or potatoes girl myself. The egg thing though...that hurts. I love egg salad sandwiches and I normally get them once a year at Easter when I take one for the team and hard boil eggs so I can color them. But then I found the Nordic Ware Egg Boiler! Fill the bottom with water, place up to 4 eggs inside, microwave on high for 8 minutes, let cool for 2. Tada! Perfect hard boiled eggs!
Love. It.
No comments:
Post a Comment