
So I'm done with Breaking Dawn. I'm not even sure what to say...I'm still processing a lot. I'm a bit in shock over being done, sort of like, "Wow, its really over." I think that overall I really liked the book. We'll see if that holds.
I'm really looking forward to going back and reading the series again. Stephanie Meyer basically had the entire story in her head while she was writing and I want to see if I can pick out different things now that I know the entire story too.
3 comments:
i broke down and bought twilight. i reserved it at the library, but i was 125th in line. and i was all "i can handle this, i can totally wait." and then i couldn't. so i bought it. so if you're going to talk about the series, please put up a spoiler alert or something. and i think i already read that edward and bella get married. but i'm hoping that was just a rumor. like how dumbledore dies.
Dream sequence...disregard.
Okay, so I was lying about it being a dream sequence. The wedding scene was awesome and I can't wait to see it if Breaking Dawn gets made into a movie.
Post a Comment