Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Confession

So...I play a game called Neopets. It's nowadays generally hailed as a kids game, but I have to admit that I'm totally addicted. I've been playing for nearly 4 years and am up to 11 pets. My neofamily includes Tajalle (Desert Kougra), Odallis (Christmas Bruce), Korvallis (Christmas Kougra), Isamoa (Blue Jubjub), Liliceae (Royal Girl Shoyru), Amphyr (Royal Boy Shoyru), Igoodala (Baby Chomby), Ayanbadejo (White Jubjub), Zurriel (Spotted Koi), Braedysss (Blue Hissi) and WhyAskWhy (Cloud Poogle).

My main passions on Neopets are my neohome, for which I have won a site-wide award for, and Noil. (I'll go into Noil more later, as he really deserves his own post.) I have made some absolutely amazing friends on the site, mostly neohomers, and they keep me coming back for more even when I burn out a little on the game itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, where can i get addicted to this crack?

Carrie said...

www.neopets.com

my username is kaibryon.