River got her next set of shots this morning. I wish that when I went to the doctor for a shot that they gave me something nice to eat to distract me. "Here's your banana cream pie, Ms. Clark. You'll hardly feel this at all." On the other hand, my doctor doesn't take my temperature rectally so I guess I can't complain.
River weighs in at 6.8 kilograms, which when I ran it through an online conversion tool tells me that she's a shade under 15 pounds. That's 5 pounds in the 2 weeks that we've had her. The vet says that's a good rate of growth. I'll take her word for it, though she also loved River's puppy breath and as I discussed before the premise that puppy breath smells good is a lie, so how much this vet can be trusted is in question.
No comments:
Post a Comment