The power company has been laying new wire in our neighborhood the last week or so. Yesterday they managed to cut our cable line. That means no tv, internet or phone service. Nice of them not to say anything too. DH has a theory about them not saying anything and plausible deniability, but it certainly lacks integrity if true.
The cable company sent a guy out this morning at 9am. He called in another guy. By 1pm there were 4 trucks from the cable company parked out front. It took them over 5 hours, but they did get the line fixed. Its a temp fix, but they'll come back after the power company is gone and make the permanent fix. I hope they can bill the power company.
2 comments:
What I said was that if the power company, or it's representatives, admit fault there is nothing they can do to fight it in court. Sure it seems like a sleazy thing but as far as I know it's SOP for most large companies.
integrity?? there are companies that HAVE that?
Post a Comment