So we got a new garden gnome a while back to replace our first gnome who was a casualty in the moss wars of early 2009. I didn't like the colors of his wardrobe though. Orange jacket, lime green hat and bright blue pants. Terrible. So I figured I would give him a new pallet. I ended up painting him colors that coordinate with our house. His jacket is now Weathered Sandstone (the color of our living room), and his hat and pants are now Pecan Sandie (the color of our office). I topped off the look with Chocolate Brown boots and belt. He looks pretty cunning if I do say so myself.
And I named him. This is Henry...
1 comment:
hahahahaa!! i LOOOOVE henry! i thought the green and blue and red colors were awesome, but it's much better when he fits instead of stands out.
Post a Comment