My friend, the Pigtailed Teacher, had this idea where she wrote down all the things she did during a weekend so she'd feel more accomplished than when she looked at her "to do" list, which we all know never gets any smaller.
So here is my "what I did do" list from this weekend...
Saturday
~Woke up earlier than I'd like to feed River.
~Went back to bed and slept in.
~Played on facebook for a bit.
~Figured out how my new pedometer works.
~Checked movie times.
~Woke up the family.
~Played 'laser tag' with River.
~Unloaded the dishwasher.
~Picked up around the house.
~Saw Avatar in 3D.
~Picked up books/movies at the library.
~Took River on a walk.
~Opened the mail received this week and paid bills.
~Played 'laser tag' with River.
~Played around on facebook some more.
~Made pizza for dinner.
~Started reading Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan.
~Foolishly drank 4 cups of coffee between 7pm and 10pm.
Sunday
~Slept in, but woke up in time to see DH and River off to work.
~Played on the internet for a while.
~Finished picking up the house.
~Vacuumed the house, including the furniture.
~Put the door back up on the first guest room.
~Went out to coffee with my mom.
~Emptied the vacuum cleaner bag...gross.
~Primed the closet doors for painting.
~Pedicure!
~Played on facebook.
~Played tug with River.
~Played on the Wii Fit for a few minutes.
~Made round steak with onion gravy for dinner.
~Watched Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure.
~Watched a few episodes of the Star Wars animated show with DH.
Take that "to do" list!
3 comments:
What kind of pedometer did you get? I just got one not all that long ago and it's great fun to see how little I move most days. I'm working on being more active though. :)
I got one at Eddie Bauer. It was normally $20 but I got it for $5 since I was buying stuff. It's not terribly fancy, but does steps, distance, calories and time. I've been entering my steps on the Wii Fit to help motivate me to be more active.
Isn't it nice to see how much we actually do in a day. What am I proud of doing this weekend? Cutting my nails. (I know life is getting too busy when I don't have time to cut my nails.)
-Pigtailed Teacher
Post a Comment