I guess I'll start with the one that I've made the most progress with and go from there...
~Read more! This is the easy one so I'm doing the best at it of course. I read The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown last week, and finished The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom just last night. TLS was my least favorite of the series, but still very enjoyable. TFPYMIH was shorter that I expected, but a very interesting take on the afterlife.
~Be more social! Had another one of our couples dinners last week and that went well, though no one could stay very late. I really hope we can keep these up. Had to pass up movies with the girls from work due to not feeling well, but more outings are in the works.
~Healthier living! I've blown it on this one. Not failed, but haven't followed through well either. I've had very little in the way of energy of late, so haven't been using my Wii much. HAVE TO get back to that!
2 comments:
Are you trying to read an particular sort of books? I have some great young adult books to recommend. And as for the being more social goal, any chance you're coming to Seattle anytime soon? I know lots of fun, social things to do there. :)
-Pigtailed Teacher
Just read more in general. I have quite a bit of YA fiction on my list already, but suggestions are always considered.
Post a Comment