Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update

Read more - Reading Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan. This is the 11th book in Jordan's epic "trilogy." At this point I'm actually just still reading this series because I've invested so much time in it that I feel like I have to see how it ends. It's funny though some of my least favorite characters from the beginning books have become the ones I most like to read about in the later ones.
Be more social - Impromptu dinner with another couple and Wii games afterward. Fun times...
Healthier living - I still haven't been using the Wii Fit much, but I bought myself a pedometer and have be diligently wearing it each day. 10k steps a day is what is recommended. So far I've been clocking about 4-6k each day so I'm going to have to up the effort. Since having it I do notice that I'm more likely to take the stairs at work to get the step count up, so that's good, right? Also it's starting to stay lighter longer past the time that I get home in the evenings so I'm looking forward to more walks after work.

1 comment:

Amy Davis said...

4-6K a day is far better then I had been doing. I'm normally doing good getting in 3K if I don't really make myself do something more.