Monday, August 10, 2009

Two Days Away

I'm doing much better with the separation anxiety. I miss our girl, but we've called to check on her and she's doing fine. She was a little confused about the sleeping arrangements the first night, but has picked out her spot now. She loves having another dog to play with and today they are going swimming. So for her it's a lot like summer camp.

So, the vacation... I've decided that I don't like red-eye flights. Just not good at sleeping on planes. And DH and I were not seated next to each other. The airline separated us and then gave us the option of sitting together for $30 extra. The weather here is pretty terrible too. 90 degrees and 90% humidity. I don't do well in the heat. Thank goodness every place has air conditioning.
It's fun seeing family again and meeting our new nephew. He is SO cute! I've gotten to do lots of holding and will be getting lots of pictures.

No comments: