
1) The disturbing little fellow pictured here is an Aibatt from the game Flyff that I play. In addition to being one of the monsters you have to fight, a baby version is available from the Cash Shop that will follow you around and pick up your stuff in game. At one point I figured out how much real life money it would take to purchase one of these Cash Shop pets and it came out to $27. That's right, $27 American dollars. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? I had figured that the only way that I was going to get one of these was to buy it out of another character's shop for 220 to 250 million in game currency, because it certainly would not be by my spending $27. In a turn of luck, I got one of these things in an online event...sweet! I think I'll keep it a while and then trade it for a more attractive Cash Shop pet...maybe a dragon.
2) I find the situation with the National Debt Clock to be worrisome to say the least.
3) I've updated River's photo album with pictures up through the end of September. I'll try to get some October pics up shortly. We weighed River today and she's up to 35 pounds. I can no longer pick her up easily, and she's now fast enough to out run DH. Our little girl is growing up fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment