I'm of two minds about the absurdly lovely weather we've been having this November.
The first should be obvious. It's gorgeous out!
What worries me is (according to local weather history) the last time we had weather this nice this late in the year, we also had the coldest winter on record (most days at 0 degrees), the wettest winter on record (over 55 inches of rain), and the snowiest winter on record (around 63 inches of snow...in Seattle).
Mental note: pick up a couple pairs of those snow-cleat shoes at Costco.
1 comment:
There has been LOTS of talk about how horrible this winter is going to be. I hope it's not quite as bad as they say. I do have snow shoes and a Safeway really close to my house that I can easily walk to, hopefully the employees work close by so that it can stay open.
Post a Comment