The ear infection is gone. And we have plenty of ear drops left over to dose her again should she get another.
The puncture wounds have healed up nicely. The fur that had to be shaved off to clean the wounds is growing back in. Another month and you won't even be able to tell that she got bit, unless the fur where the scar tissue is grows back white (which can happen).
No success this past weekend in hunting. We're not entirely certain River knows what she's supposed to be doing out there. I do know that she had a wonderful time on her glorified walks. She did pretty good going off-leash, but I want to get her a little bell for when she's out of sight. We also need to take treats out with us next time and work on her responses to commands in the field.
I've (finally) updated River's photo album. Take a look You can also take a look at River's album on my facebook page (no need to have a facebook account to look).
No comments:
Post a Comment