Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2012 Week 10 - Restraint, Cat-sitting, Glasses, Sleep Deprivation & Happiness

  • At Costco they have a 53" tall stuffed moose for only $34.99. That's just a smidge over $1.50 per inch. The fact that I had enough restraint to leave the store without one is quite frankly astounding. I deserve a reward. Where's my tiara? I'm putting it on right now!
  • Mom left for a month on Maui this week. And I get to watch the cats while she's gone. Lucky me. I'm a little worried because usually Ginger shows up at meal times to get some petting time, and I haven't seen her at all yet. Luigi I usually don't see at all and he's been there the last two days. As long as the food gets eaten I suppose I'll hold off worrying too much. Back to Mom...good weather, very relaxing, yada, yada.
  •  I got my eyes checked out this week and my prescription only needed slight tweaking. Yay eyesight! New glasses are on order. I'm so excited to finally have glasses again that won't make me think I'm looking through fogged up glass (the clear coat has long since worn off my current glasses and they're terribly scratched up).
  •  How can losing 1 hour of sleep make me feel like I'm dragging for days? At least now I have the opportunity to take River on a walk after work. It's more theoretical at this point since overtime is so desperately needed at work right now and I get home late every night.
  • What's making me happy this week is having found this song on Youtube... 

  • Also what is making me happy this week is all the great Guild Wars 2 footage being put out there from the media beta event. I'm so excited to play this game. *fingers crossed for beta access*

No comments: