Yeah, I missed a week. And to be honest I'm about half a week behind on the last week, but here it is...
- We continue to be extremely busy at work, and one of my co-workers will be out for 6 weeks coming up here soon, so I expect to be spending a lot of extra time at the office in the next few months. Let's hear it for overtime!
- What's making me happy [for Week 16] is that the Guild Wars 2 beta event weekend is coming up. I've been so damn excited to play this game and now it's so close I can taste it (figuratively).
- DH and I celebrated out 8th wedding anniversary this week. <3
What's making me happy [for Week 17]is the Guild Wars 2 beta event weekend! It was fantastic! DH and I played for the better part of both Saturday and Sunday (geeky couple together time). I'm playing a Ranger and an Elementalist for sure when this game comes out. I loved both of these classes in the original Guild Wars and having had a taste of what's in store I fully expect to love them even more this time around. I can also say that with 100% certainty I will NOT be playing a Char...*shudder*
No comments:
Post a Comment