I was finally able to change out the jewelry in my new piercings, so I put my smaller diamond studs in. Now I can always have my grandmother's diamonds in and switch out the other hole for whatever I feel like. Go me.
For the second week in a row the exam department has kept on top of things and I didn't have to work overtime this weekend. Love it! On top of which, we had amazing weather so I got a ton done in the yard...cleaned up the landscaping island, relocated a huge fern that I've been meaning to for so long, and got my new Tiger Eyes Sumac tree planted. Mine's not as big as the one below, but it will be eventually. The leaves start off a brilliant shade of green in the Spring and Summer, and slowly turn yellow and orange in the Autumn.
It's going to be stunning!
It's Easter today, and honest to Pete besides going to brunch with my mom and her friend, we didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I didn't decorate or dye eggs, nothing. I am hoping to catch an after Easter sale on candy tomorrow, but that hardly counts as a real celebration. Speaking of Easter candy, I was listening to my favorite podcast and heard the phrase "deep fried Cadbury Creme Egg" and I nearly died. I need about a dozen Cadbury Creme Eggs and a deep fryer like you wouldn't believe.
What's making me happy this week is the mid-season return of Bones and The Finder, both of which I adore and have missed.
Also making me happy this week is a new geek blog I found called Geekologie. Love, love, love it! How could I not love a blog where one week's worth of posts gives me a video of a girl making a rainbow with her shotgun and a small stream, Star Wars condoms, pictures of real life Disney princesses, and a hermit crab with a shell made of Legos?! I couldn't. Not possible. And on top of all that, I also found Lindsey Stirling, rock violinist, there. I know, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment