Thursday, July 28, 2011

I could have died!

As you may or may not know, I am strangely fascinated by the people who choose to comment on articles on the local newspaper's website. I have compulsively scrolled my way through many a train wreck there. Whenever I find my faith in humanity a bit too hopeful, I know just where to head for the cure.

Last night though, I came across this...

Hopefully after I die, the local newspaper won’t come out and say that my testicles were small.

I nearly died chocking on my frosted flakes.

(Context: The article that received this comment was about a juvenile gray whale that washed up on a beach here locally and died. The article goes on to describe the scientists' necropsy of the whale and some of the things they observed about the animal, like that he was terribly emaciated, and that his testicles were small for his age.)

1 comment:

Amy Davis said...

Oh my goodness, that is too funny!